Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time is Precious


Time is precious. Time is too important to waste. The time you spend doing homework reflects the grade you get in class. Getting good grades, and thus a good education are the reason we are all here at Trinity. But what about the time we spend outside of the classroom? What about the time you spend with friends? Is that important too? The time you spend with friends can lead to fun activities, serious discussions, goofy moments, and a brief therapy session. This time you spend with friends can teach you many lessons that the classroom doesn’t teach. Unfortunately, though, how you separate your time between the classroom and social activities can become very stressful, and lead one to feeling overwhelmed. I definitely think that “Timing is Everything” when it comes to managing this stress. In order to manage my time, I employ the use of my Outlook Calendar. I am currently really busy because I not only have my classes and homework to worry about, but I am also going through Rush (which is very time consuming), as well as trying to maintain my relationships with my close friends and family. Overall, it can be pretty stressful, and my Outlook Calendar helps keep me on track (even though updating it can be time-consuming and stressful as well). I always feel less stressed once I have my days planned. It is so nice to have everything organized and color-coded so it is easy to know what I need to get done. Without my Outlook, I would waste so much time procrastinating or being confused over the things I need to do; I would be lost! The saying “time is precious” is definitely true.

No comments:

Post a Comment