Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spend Time with Loved Ones

Ah! Spring Break! A much needed respite from day to day business of college life. This break came at a perfect time for me. Midterms and Orientation kept me extremely busy the week prior to spring break, and by the end of the week, I was in desperate need of some relaxation. It was the perfect opportunity to rest and recharge my batteries for the remaining portion of spring semester. This week at home allowed me to spend time with my family, as well as spend some time alone away from the chaos of college. It is very important to spend time with your family because they are people that truly care about you. They are also people that know you very well and support you during the difficult times. I greatly cherished my time spent with my family over break, and it really made me realize what an important part of my life they are. It is so important to make time for the people you love in your life. At the end of spring break, I had a rude awakening to the importance of spending time with the people you love. Last weekend, an old friend of mine died. She was only nineteen years old, and the in the wake of the shock of her death, I was able to even more fully appreciate the time I had not only spent with her, but also with the other people I love in my life. You never know how much time you truly have with a person, so it is best to make the most of the time you do have, because you never know when that time will be gone.


subscribe to my podcast (iTunes)

Subscribe to my podcast (RSS)


Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

No comments:

Post a Comment